Who we are looking for...
We are looking for an experienced .NET Core Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from architecture to deployment.
As an experienced software developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries.
We are looking for a team player with a knack for visual design and utility, who has the technical prowess to write fast and efficient code, find inefficiencies and influence others to make performance improvements
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
What you will be doing and responsible for...
- Work with development teams and product managers to deliver software solutions
- Design cloud architecture
- Design, develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Conduct design and code reviews
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to drive improvements
- Be a team resource, growing other engineers and defining team software standards and engineering best practices
What we need you to have...
- Degree in Computer Science
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role (minimum 5yrs)
- Experience with major cloud platforms (Azure/AWS)
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. SQL Server, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache, NGINX, Kestrel) and UI/UX design
- Experience with integrations and API’s (SOAP, REST, gRPC)
- .NET Core 3.1
- RESTful API Development Experience with containerization and orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Driven to grow into a management role with excellent communication, leadership and teamwork skills
- Nice to have - Supply Chain industry and system development experience
- Nice to have - DevOps experience, where you've owned and operated the systems you've developed
- Nice to have - Experience with managing large, complex systems in the cloud
- Keen attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Willingness to learn
What benefits we offer...
- Equity in the company
- Great career growth opportunity
- Flexible working hours
- Fully covered medical, dental and vision insurance
- Training courses
- Company events & social hours
- Hybrid Working Environment - In Office & Remote Flexibility
Who we are...
We are a growing, fast paced company, who have designed and delivered a next generation supply chain management platform. We are passionate about our people, our product and our partners. We challenge the “that’s how it’s always been done” reasoning.
We are a small, lean and keen team all working to deliver the best product.
How to apply...