Who we are looking for...
We are looking for a passionate certified Data Analyst who is very data-driven, detail-orientated and possesses strong analytical skills to draw sharp insights and actionable data. We are looking for team player who will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. As a Data Analyst, you will be required to develop analysis and reporting capabilities and monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
What you will be doing and responsible for...
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Organize and transform information into comprehensible structures
- Monitor data quality and remove corrupt data and correct code problems
- Apply data program techniques and procedures
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Communicate with stakeholders to understand data content and business requirements
What we need you to have...
- Work experience as a data analyst or a data entry analyst (2+ years)
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Preferred - Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Nice to have - Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Nice to have - Supply Chain industry experience
What benefits we offer...
- Equity in the company
- Great career growth opportunity
- Flexible working hours
- Fully covered medical, dental and vision insurance
- Training courses
- Company events & social hours
- Hybrid Working Environment - In Office & Remote Flexibility
Who we are...
We are a growing, fast paced company, who have designed and delivered a next generation supply chain management platform. We are passionate about our people, our product and our partners. We challenge the “that’s how it’s always been done” reasoning.
We are a small, lean and keen team all working to deliver the best product.
How to apply...